Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Esbjerg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.751 DKK / JOD
Do you live in Esbjerg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 26% cheaper than in Esbjerg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Esbjerg you would need to make just about kr19,851 (Dinar 2,036) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)