Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.585 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 57% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,502TL (6,628 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 3 hours ago)