Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,497 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.266 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,879TL (R$ 9,386) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 3 hours ago)