Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / COP
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,344TL (COL$4,579,456) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $51 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 35 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)