Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 901 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.275 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,402TL (R$ 8,943) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)