Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.771 TRY / USD
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 61% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,931TL ($1,762) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)