Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,315 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15460 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 81% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,280TL ($U79,429) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)