Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,371 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.974 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 53% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,848TL (S/. 5,496) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolhapur costs ₨23 (about 2 hours ago)