Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00174 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 45% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,186TL (6,446,850 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)