Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36612 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,075TL (R 30,250) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)