Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.655 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 46% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,797TL (18,016 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)