Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00442 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 160% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,773TL (4,697,899 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥520 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)