Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00171 TRY / COP
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,770TL (COL$4,555,278) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)