Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Erzurum, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.286 TRY / JOD
Do you live in Erzurum? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 102% more expensive than in Erzurum (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,930TL (Dinar 1,500) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)