Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,069 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020.
Do you live in Erie, Pennsylvania? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,424 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)