Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.264 MNT / KRW
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, you would need at least 17,210,327 ₮ (₩7,601,422) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,400,000 ₮ in Erdenet.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 7,000 lei (about 4 hours ago)