Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 530.722 MNT / BRL
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,250,000 ₮ in Erdenet you would need to make just about 3,951,891 ₮ (R$ 7,446) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)