Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,332 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 812.329 MNT / PEN
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,580,000 ₮ in Erdenet you would need to make just about 6,345,653 ₮ (S/. 7,812) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Caracas costs 29,061 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)