Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,690 prices entered by 487 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 412.954 MNT / TRY
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,660,000 ₮ in Erdenet you would need to make just about 4,101,385 ₮ (9,932TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨580 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 5 hours ago)