Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Erdenet, Mongolia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.679 MNT / COP
Do you live in Erdenet? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Erdenet (Mongolia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 ₮ in Erdenet you would need to make just about 3,251,636 ₮ (COL$4,790,431) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 3 hours ago)