Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Enugu, Nigeria
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 367.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Enugu? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Enugu (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,859,860 ₦ ($5,068) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 ₦ in Enugu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨579 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$49 (about 2 hours ago)