Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019.
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,507 in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cancún costs Mex$ 1,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 3 hours ago)