Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,061 prices entered by 470 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02816 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,336 (CH$1,503,320) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)