Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.124 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 155% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,901 (€2,637) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)