Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.620 MXN / USD
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 70% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,878 ($2,067) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $23,262 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Würzburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)