Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020.
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,702 in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)