Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 958 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,439 in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 2,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tacoma, Washington costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)