Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.696 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,440 (R$ 8,399) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 29 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 2,999元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cadiz costs €2.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corunna costs €15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)