Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,184 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020.
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,245 in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 5.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)