Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,060 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 24.114 MXN / USD
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 263% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,018 ($4,065) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nezahualcóyotl costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 3 hours ago)