Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Ensenada, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00621 MXN / COP
Do you live in Ensenada? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Ensenada (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,265 (COL$4,710,704) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Ensenada.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 4 hours ago)