Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Elx, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04829 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Elx? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Elx (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Elx you would need to make just about €2,313 (Mex$ 47,901) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tromsø costs kr 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 87,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.90 (about 1 hour ago)