Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Elx, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Elx? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 7% cheaper than in Jakarta
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Elx (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Elx you would need to make just about €1,501 (﷼ 47,896,903) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 93 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Dubai costs Dirham 3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)