Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Elx, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Elx? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Elx (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Elx you would need to make just about €1,180 (﷼ 47,718,445) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (44 minutes ago)