Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Elx, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Elx? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Elx (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Elx you would need to make just about €1,628 (﷼ 54,783,210) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 25 zł (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Blumenau costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)