Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Eldoret, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.650 KES / PLN
Do you live in Eldoret? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Eldoret (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling214,723 (8,371 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling184,000 in Eldoret.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 3 hours ago)