Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Eldoret, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,935 prices entered by 458 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12213 KES / CLP
Do you live in Eldoret? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Eldoret (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling175,113 (CH$1,433,865) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling153,000 in Eldoret.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cuenca costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $3,151 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,202 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)