Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Eldoret, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,898 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.388 KES / INR
Do you live in Eldoret? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 6% cheaper than in Eldoret (Kenya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Shilling181,000 in Eldoret you would need to make just about Shilling169,904 (₨122,440) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lappeenranta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨175 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 4 hours ago)