Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Eldoret, Kenya
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,265 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.461 KES / UYU
Do you live in Eldoret? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Eldoret (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling244,061 ($U99,164) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling181,000 in Eldoret.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)