Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Eldoret, Kenya
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.600 KES / MAD
Do you live in Eldoret? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Eldoret (Kenya)
For example, you would need at least Shilling192,093 (18,122 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Shilling174,000 in Eldoret.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tangier costs 50 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)