Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020.
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,940 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 90 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $33 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨326 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in New York City costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)