Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00345 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,852 zł (₩4,596,093) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨298 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jaén costs €30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$602 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)