Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.815 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,463 zł (R$ 10,378) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 4 hours ago)