Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.550 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 131% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,108 zł (€3,760) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 2 hours ago)