Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.202 PLN / USD
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 49% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,165 zł ($2,419) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)