Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.822 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,382 zł (R$ 11,420) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨47 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)