Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,155 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09658 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 68% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,611 zł ($U130,577) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 25 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 4 hours ago)