Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,227 prices entered by 482 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.592 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,031 zł (€3,491) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toulouse costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tokyo costs ¥520 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)