Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,356 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.218 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 41% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,297 zł (S/. 7,632) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)