Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 801 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14549 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 17% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,574 zł (52,058₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 5.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manizales costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)