Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00109 PLN / UGX
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 33% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,263 zł (7,598,931 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 25 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wilmington, Delaware costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New York City costs $6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 4 hours ago)