Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Elblag, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Elblag? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Elblag (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,719 zł (Rp 38,323,752) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Elblag.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bonao costs RD$ 47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)